This worksheet may be used by a group or community that has newly embraced the concepts of CoC, FSP, or safe space. It may also be administered as an exercise or test by a trainer who teaches this learning module.
- Define what an "outreach event" means in your project/ community. What events can be considered as exceptions to the usual outreach events?
- What are the best practices regarding the drafting and implementation of a CoC for the event? (Includes best practices before and after the event)
- What makes a CoC ineffective or sub-optimal, especially in the context of your community and/ or event?
- Make a checklist of things that the framework of the CoC should contain.
- How does CoC differ based on the the size and nature of the event and the size of the participant group?
- How does the composition and function of the Incident Response team differ based on the nature and type of event (e.g., large conference, small meeting, consultation, outreach, or edit-a-thon)?